- Is your dog bored when he's left home alone?
- Does he/she get destructive or exhibit stress-related behaviors?
- Is he/she overly energetic when you come home after a long day of work?
- Does he have "accidents" if you don't get home in time?
BARKYARD can help you meet your dog’s needs for attention, activity and supervision. We provide a great antidote for bored, lonely or high-energy dogs with busy guardians who work away from home all day and don’t want to leave their dogs alone. Daycare for dogs works similarly to daycare for children. You drop off your dog in the morning, and they get to play, socialize, snack and nap while you’re off working. Then you pick them up at the end of the workday. Instead of your dog greeting you workday with loads of pent-up energy, they will be pleasantly tired and ready to relax with you all evening. Since we only take up to 20 dogs a day, we offer personalized attention that the bigger daycares don't provide.
Daycare price includes LEASH WALKS, ACTIVITIES, TREATS, ETC.......
HURRY and sign up while we still have openings!!
In order to provide a safe, fun and rewarding environment, we have the following requirements.
- Rabies Vaccination is required
- Bordatella Vaccination is strongly recommended (kennel cough)
- Be People & Dog Friendly
- Spayed or Neutered if over 7 months
- Puppies should have finished their vaccination program
- Have Flea & Tick Treatment (June through November)
- Do not bring if dog doesn’t feel well or sick
Half Day (5 hours)
Package of 5 Half Days
Package of 10 Half Days
Package of 20 Half Days
Full Days (8:30am - 6:30pm)
Package of 5 Full Days
Package of 10 Full Days
Package of 20 Full Days
*Dogs need to be picked up promptly at 6:00pm. Dogs picked up after 6:00pm will be charged $10.00/ per 30 minutes late.
VISIT US !
Mon: 8am - 6;30pm
Tue: 8am - 6:30pm
Wed: 8am - 6:30pm
Thurs: 8am - 6;30pm
Fri: 8am - 6:30pm
Sun: 10am - 5pm
* Sun appointment only
* Early Drop-Off and Late Pick-Up are always available.
Tel: 416 -354-2275 (BARK)
Add: 621 The Queensway